May the birth of our Lord fill each of us with love and joy, and a deep knowledge that all our children are spending Christmas with Jesus in heaven. Although we miss them terribly and wish they were here with us, know that they are being taken care of by our Father and allow love, joy and peace to enter your heart and reside there this Christmas and throughout 2012.


Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best for 2012
ReplyDeleteSuzanneinAustralia
HP
Happy New Year, Joanna! Thanks so much for dropping by and sending well wishes. Also, thanks so much for the towel suggestions as well as they drying tip. We don't use fabric softener in the wash cycles, but we do use dryer sheets...do they leave a film affecting absorption?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I think I found you on Pinterest, but wasn't sure. I need to figure out how to give you my Pinterest name. That'll be my first new year's resolution!!! :)
Best wishes for 2012,
val
Hi this news is exactly what I search. I share to your website to my facebook. Thank you update daily this blog will go to peak thanks bye…
ReplyDeleteHi there, just became aware of your blog thru Google,so interesting so good , i realy enjoy your blog ,nice site!
ReplyDeleteThis is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete"I had nothing at all to do so I was thinking that I’d expend a little time online. Just before I discovered your weblog website, I was just reading a book on Andrew Reynolds. Since I was curious about your blog site, I determined to place it aside for a while. I think that your weblog is the leading."
ReplyDelete