Now, I KNOW I ovulated this month as the OPK's were positive and the CM was like eggwhite. I had a positive OPK on day 12, so I think the big O was either day 13 or 14, but there didn't seem to be a thermal shift. I'm so confused here!!!
I did have a modification in my meds which took effect on day 6. The narcotic has been decreased (that's why I'm having more pain than usual) and the other drug is pregnancy friendly, so it shouldn't have such a big effect on my BBT.
I'm so desperately hoping that maybe this month was IT! Maybe that's why the temps are all over the place! If I'm wrong, I will pick up a BBT thermometer, as I've been using a regular thermometer that goes to one decimal place - and perhaps a BBT thermometer that goes to more detail may help. I read this last part in a few books I got at the library. I'm also going to increase my whole milk consumption to increase dairy fat in my diet. I've also found a box of organic red raspberry leaf tea to try and bump up fertility. Freddie has also decreased his beer consumption, as he used to have 4 beers/week and he's down to 1 or 2.
Do you have any other ideas on what we can try? Thoughts? Suggestions?

When I temped I used a BBT thermometer. You also have to make sure you do it at the same time each day, before you get out of bed. When mine fluctuated like that a bit, I think it was the temperature in my bedroom that did it as I kept the BBT thermometer next to my bed so I could just grab it at 5:30am every morning when my alarm went off.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Hope this is your month!!!
Jamie
Hi Jamie,
ReplyDeleteI do take the temp at the same time each morning. We also have a programmable thermostat in the house, so the house temp should be the same each night...just not sure what is going on. Did you find a difference in using a BBT thermometer as opposed to a regular thermometer? I'm thinking of picking one up next week. Thanks for the suggestions...do you think if its too warm it might be causing this weirdness? I did put on new flannel sheets a week or two ago, which might be keeping me warmer?!?! Not sure...
It looks to me like maybe you haven't ovulated yet. I know +OPKs and EWCM seem like a sure thing for ovulation, but really the only thing that can confirm ovulation is a sustained thermal shift, which your chart isn't showing.
ReplyDeleteAre you still having watery or EWCM? If so, I would keep taking OPKs and I bet you will eventually ovulate. I just don't think it has happened yet.
Good luck! :-)