Thursday, August 18, 2011

All is fine...

Sorry for not writing folks. I just haven't been feeling great lately, but all is fine.  The baby is fine and developing right on track.  THANK YOU for your prayers - and please keep them coming. I really appreciate it. Will write soon!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Thinking and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. So glad the baby is well. Hope you feel better soon. Definitely praying for you and your precious little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything is going great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

    So glad to hear that all is going well. The sickness is such a good sign.

    Blessings,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled for you!! I will be praying for you and this little baby!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very sweet! The kids are holding copy paper because our teachers asked for donations and we were happy to help out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is continuing to be fine... and hopefully even better than fine!

    ReplyDelete