Monday, August 8, 2011

We're BACK!

Hello Friends,
Thank you for all the wonderful and sweet messages I have received - I am so flattered and humbled by all your well wishes and support - THANK YOU!


We just got back last night from our first vacation in over 2 years and it was wonderful!  We did have to deal with the incredible heat wave in Washington, but overall I felt pretty good [save for a few outbursts of nausea].  I didn't eat as I normally do at home, so there were a few 'digestive issues' let's say and I was pretty tired a lot and obviously in a lot of pain, but other than that, it went well.  


I did check my HcG's before we left, and on 25DPO my numbers were 10,144.  I will be going tomorrow to make sure that my numbers are still going up, as I do feel a little 'antsy' about that.


Anyway, just wanted to touch base and say that I'll write soon and hopefully post some pics from our time away!

4 comments:

  1. Glad for the good report!

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???!!!

    How did I miss all this exciting news?!!!

    OMGOSH!!!

    Okay, lots of prayers for you. Sounds like things are definitely looking good and heading in the right direction.

    Blessings to you,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting an update. I have been thinking of you. Those symptoms sound great even though they are not when you are feeling them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your vacation was good!! I'm also happy that you're back!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete